- Horses: $75 (Includes catalog fee. Does NOT include rider fee.)
- Wheeled Vehicles: $25
- Tack & Small Equipment/Items: Determined by Auction staff at the time of commission
We do not accept tack at every auction, please call to confirm.
Horses: 8% horses (Minimum of $25 commission per horse)
Wheeled Vehicles: 10% vehicles,
Tack & Small Equipment/Items: 20% tack
Other Consignment Terms/Conditions:
- No pass out fee. Consignor has option of accepting or rejecting final bid. All sales must go through auction office.
- Consignment and Catalog deadline is 5 PM MONDAY prior to the auction. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
- Consigning early is in your best interest.
- Late consignments = late catalog numbers.
- Website advertising available at additional $20 per horse.
- Also due Monday prior to auction. Consignments accepted by mail, fax or email only when accompanied by payment. Email preferred format for catalog texts, pedigrees, etc.
- Original, Negative Coggins test dated within 6 months required by MA law with every horse.
- There will be NO Substitutes. Horses sold in Catalog order. Horses not cataloged will sell last.
- Your horse is cataloged for the benefit of advertising that horse, thus giving everyone a fair opportunity to bid. Once your horse is consigned, advertised and cataloged, it is in your best interest to bring him to the auction. There will be NO refunds or any consignment services provided for any reason.