Hamilton has been leased by a teenaged rider whose riding time is limited by high school so must end her lease. He is a sweet, friendly gentleman of a horse that has good manners in the barn and under tack. He’s got a great start to him, has been working honestly over fences all spring and summer and been trail ridden. He has been trailered to several shows, is as quiet and sane away as he is at home, and does his job with zero prep or lengthy formula to success. He has a fantastic, well balanced canter and is getting solid on lead changes. He gets along with a herd of geldings in turn out and is kid safe to groom, feed or handle. Hamilton is a mild cribber in his stall if he does not wear a cribbing strap, but does not crib while turned out even without the strap. Phone calls for more information to 413-527-1612 please.
Horses for Sale
- English and Western saddlesA few used but useful saddles available […]
- Razz A Mah Tazz, “Lemon”[…]
- HarmonyHarmony, 10 YO grade dun gelding, 15.1 […]
- FrankFrank- 14 YO draft/Morgan x, 14.3 hh. […]
- BanditBandit, 15 YO grade Morgan gelding, 15 […]
- Another ChipAnother Chip, AQHA gelding foaled May […]
- Kingwood DriftKingwood Drift, AQHA gelding foaled May […]
- Thomas The HorseThomas The Horse, AQHA gelding foaled […]
- ***SOLD***Settled AssetSettled Asset, AKA Copper, AKA Oliver, […]
- HG Chicks N Thrills, AKA Joey-HG Chicks N Thrills, barn name Joey, […]
- English and Western saddles
Visit Us on Facebook!