Razor is a plain little chestnut gelding that is a good horse that can slip between the cracks but shouldn’t. He’s got enough size, substance and length to look good in English tack, though he’s been ridden Western most of his life. He’s got a good neck rein, side pass, leg yield, etc. He will gain weight and fitness with some steady riding this spring and be your best riding horse all summer!
Horses for Sale
- We have been busy!Some times we are busier than the […]
- RazorRazor, 11 YO sorrel grade QH gelding, […]
- Playboy5 YO dapple grey American Saddlebred […]
- Tucker, AKA PatchTucker, AKA Patch, 11 YO chestnut paint […]
- ***SOLD***LincolnLincoln, 8 YO bay TB gelding gelding, […]
- ***SOLD***D.J.D.J., 10 YO grade chestnut gelding, […]
- Bumblers PatriotAQHA gelding foaled February 6, 2005, […]
- January 22- personal noteOur family recently suffered the […]
- ***SOLD***Zips Sultry GoodZips Sultry Good, AQHA gelding foaled […]
- We have been busy!
Visit Us on Facebook!